Today is one of those days that generally feels a little off, perhaps a little more negative than usual (although I know several who would say my perspective is always negative. But they’re all bitches anyway.) So I thought I’d write a little list of things that are currently on my “Hate And Iritation List” — aka HAIL.
HAIL for September 15
- Lawn care workers who start mowing my neighbors lawn at fucking 6:45am.
- Dreaming realistic dreams about people I’d rather not dream about.
- Sweating in bed.
- Zits in horribly inopportune places such as immediately under your chin or on the edge of your lip.
- Installing beta software that doesn’t include drivers for important things such as … oh, your network controller.
- 18 wheelers who don’t pay enough attention to their surroundings.
- An hour drive to work in the morning.
- Computer hardware that cuts in and out resulting in minor surgery to get things to work.
- “Good Eats” about things I don’t like, such as Eggplant (tho, I will admit, it was still very interesting).
- Wanting to eat toast and jam in the mornings, but refraining because i’m getting FAT.
- Spinich with e-coli in it.
I believe 11 shall suffice for today.
Have a good day everyone.